You have gotta be kidding!

We live in an absurd world. This site is dedicated to the most ridiculous things that I can find out there. It should be a wild ride.

Monday, April 24, 2006

New meaning to "working with power tools".

Here is an interesting story I picked up from MSN.com (one of my favorite sources, I have it set as my home page).

A man in Oakland California was arrested for working in the nude when the homeowner who had hired him come home and found him performing carpentry without any clothes on. His excuse? "I didn't want to get my clothes dirty."

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but there are certain things that are attached to me that I just don't feel comfortable having exposed to power tools and cutting instruments.

Here's the link to the story.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12424929/?GT1=7938

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home