You have gotta be kidding!

We live in an absurd world. This site is dedicated to the most ridiculous things that I can find out there. It should be a wild ride.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Wow, he really got nailed!

All over the news yesterday was the story about the Washington man who attempted suicide with a nail gun. He fired 12 nails into his head in an attempt to end his own life, but failed.

This man reported to a hospital, complaining of a head ache (big surprise there) and the doctors found the nails. They were able to remove them with pliers, according to some of the news reports.

I can think of several ways I would prefere to have my life end and not surprisingly none of them involves nails in my head. It is amazing to me that he survived the incident.

I found a story online for anyone who would like to read about it from the real news media. You can find it at the Arizona Daily Star sight at this URL:

http://www.azstarnet.com/allheadlines/125824.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home