You have gotta be kidding!

We live in an absurd world. This site is dedicated to the most ridiculous things that I can find out there. It should be a wild ride.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sex offender shootings

This story is more of a tragedy than anything else. Two men who are on sex offender internet lists in the state of Maine were killed April 16. The suspect was a 20 year old Canadian resident who was visiting his father at the time of the incidents.

Police are "looking into the possibility that the shootings are related because both men are on the same sex offender list."

The suspect was later confronted by police in a bus and took his own life. That's where the tragedy comes in. Ok, let me be frank here, it is not right that he killed these men. I wish he hadn't done it, for his sake. I am not crying any tears over the sex offenders though. They are on the list because of what they have done to kids.

Yes, I know, it's not my place to judge. If it was, I'd be out there with this Canadian guy helping rid the world of more of them.

You decide whether it's a good thing or a bad thing. I already have my own opinion.

Here's the link to the story:
http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/news/state/060417shooting.shtml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home