You have gotta be kidding!

We live in an absurd world. This site is dedicated to the most ridiculous things that I can find out there. It should be a wild ride.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The "Crossed Legs" strike

Well, I'm back after a long time away. It has been awhile since I've done anything with my blogs so I thought I would get back into it.

It looks like some women in Columbia are using some really dirty tactics. In an attempt to get their men to stop shooting it out with each other, a group of wives and girlfriends have decided to withhold themselves from their men.

You really have to give these ladies credit. They found the one thing that will get their men's attention! I hope it works out for them. They really just want what's best for their guys.

Good luck ladies!

Here is a link to the story if you are interesting in reading the professional's take on it.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14829139/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home